3845 - SET OF TOP & BOTTOM SELF LATCHING FLUSH BOLTS
3 Hour, UL Listed Set of Adjustable Top and Bottom Bolts for up to 8' x 10' Metal Doors
These flush bolts are installed in the inactive door. Top bolt automatically engages curved lip frame strike when inactive door is closed. Bolt remains engaged until retracted by depressing the plunger on the face of the bolt. If provided, the bottom bolt will engage sill strike only when active door is closed. When active and inactive doors are closed, top and bottom bolts are engaged.
ANSI 156.16, L14251
* Non-handed Flush Bolts for up to 8’ x 10’ metal doors.
* Solid Brass or Bronze material.
* Bolts can be vertically adjusted up to 1-1/2".
* Face Plate 1" x 6-3/4", overall length 12".
* 3 lbs
* Trim Pack (bolt cover plate, screws & strikes) available in standard finishes shown below.
View Dust Proof Strikes & Fire Bolts at Right
US32D Stainless steel
US32 Polished stainless
US3 Polished brass, clear coat
US4 Satin brass, clear coat
U26 Polished chrome
US26D Satin chrome
US10 Satin bronze clear coat
US10B Oil-rubbed satin bronze