New Line of Entrance Floor Mats & Gratings!
JL Has Developed and Engineered an All New Line of Aluminum Entrance Mats and Gratings. The New Wheel Load Ratings Will Give You the Flexibility to Select the Right Product for Medium or Heavy-Duty Traffic.
Protect Flooring and Stop Dirt and Contaminants at the Door -
According to ISSA (The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association) data, "facilities with foot traffic of up to 1,000 people per day will have approximately 24 pounds of soil tracked in during a 20-day period. Matting can reduce that number drastically. For example, six feet of matting at a facility's entrance will remove 40 percent of soil, 12 feet of matting will remove 80 percent of soil and 36 feet of matting will remove 99 percent of soil."
- Reduce the costs of injuries due to slipping accidents, by diverting moisture
- Reduce the maintenance costs of interior floor by removing soil
- Increase the life of interior flooring products by protecting them from wear
- Improve indoor air quality by capturing pollutants
Select from a Wide Variety of Treads for Interior and Exterior Use. New Continuing Education Course Now Available - Learn how to specify "Green Building Entrances: Mats and Gratings that Perform"
- The 700 and 800 Series are Now Rated to a 400 lb/wheel Load With New, Stronger Rail Design
- The 900 Series is Now Rated to 1000 lb/wheel Load with New Design
- The New 3 Point Support Design for Each Rail Gives the 600 Grating Extra Strength for Heavy Loads up to 1000 lb per wheel
- New Premium Carpet Tread Combines the Absorbency of Premium Carpet with Scraping Fibers to Remove More Dirt
- High Performance Stainless Gratings Qualify for LEED Credits
- Products Assembled and Shipped from Bloomington MN Facility
- ADA Compliance for Surfaces, Carpet, Openings and Changes in Level