About JL Industries
For more than 70 years, JL Industries has been known as a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality commercial construction products in several categories including:
- Access - Roof Hatches & Accessories, Access Panels, Floor Doors
- Fire Protection - Fire Extinguishers, Extinguisher Cabinets, Valve & Hose Cabinets
- Emergency Specialties - AED & AED Cabinets, Emergency Oxygen
- Wall and Floor Protection - Corner Guards, Entrance Mats & Gratings
QUICK LOCAL ACCESS – Through our multiple manufacturing locations and stocking locations, we provide fast local distribution for our most popular products from 11 locations in major metropolitan areas of the US. View our stock list for items, or call us for availability
KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP - Our extensive network of Distributors and Sales Representatives can help you select the right product for your job. Call them with your questions. To find your Customer Account Manager or Sales Rep
ARCHITECTS AND SPECIFIERS - Our dedicated Specifications Engineer can help you with your product questions.
ONLINE RESOURCES – To help you specify and include our products, you can find detailed information on
- BSDSpeclink.com - Specification Software
- BIMobject.com - BIM objects for Revit - Also on our website
- Manufacturer’s 3 Part Specification
- Product Documentation and Product Resources
ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATIONS – We have prepared Health Product Declarations (HPD’s) for many of our products to help you fulfill the requirements for your next project.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®)
- WELL Building®
- Living Building Challenge® (LBC)
ADDITIONS TO THE JL BRAND - Since 1947, we have continued to add to our product offering and expertise.
- Samson Products access panel, cabinet and roof hatch lines in 1984
- Thomas Enterprises fire protection lines in 1996
- RoofTop Accessories line of roof hatch safety products and pipe support products was added in 2016
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - Through new product development, JL Industries continues to meet new challenges in commercial construction and changes in building codes and safety requirements.
- First company to patent a fire-rated extinguisher, valve, hose and AED cabinets.
- First STC-rated access panel for use in buildings with acoustic requirements
- First company to update and patent a much lighter and easy-to-install fire-rated cabinet
- Innovative Diamond series roof hatches are quicker to install with an R6 insulation value
Contact the Manufacturer’s Representative in your area, or customer service at 800-554-6077 with any questions.